Village Garage


In 1974 the Village bought the building from Melvin McDonald to be used as the village garage.
The original McDonald garage was built by Alfred Zuehlke in 1920. George Meyer bought the business from Zuehlke and in 1934 it was sold to the Schandt Brother and then sold to Melvin McDonald in 1938. McDonald became the Ford Dealer and owner until it was sold to the village.

   WEST AVE - Vacate   

The Village of Brownsville Board has introduced a resolution to vacate street right-of-way, to vacate entire West Ave. and the west 220ft. of Highland Ave. RESOLUTION (/Resolution - vacate West Avenue and west portion of Highland Avenue.pdf) T..

The Village of Brownsville is seeking proposals for the remodel of bathrooms at the Dale R. Michels Memorial park. Proposals should include material and labor for the remodel of two bathrooms. Additional information may be obtained by contacting th..

The Village of Brownsville will be undertaking a streets project in 2019. View the plans HERE (/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=244458). Along with this project some properties will have improvements made to sidewalks, driveway and approach. These imp..